IPv6 – The Next Generation Internet Communication Addressing System
Learn why IPv6 is profoundly and insanely the best communication protocol yet
IPv6 is the Next Generation Internet Addressing system.IPv6 is going to be a revolution in the years to come as majority of computers & computer networks are going to be IPv6 compatible. Since, IPv4 address pool has officially been exhausted as IANA has told the world last year. It will also be the major turning point in the Internet & mobile communication worldwide. As, IPv6 has so many new features embedded into it that it needs a hawk eye for its precise implementation worldwide. All network engineers must know how to implement IPv6 in a hassle free manner.
This course helps you learn how to write the IPv6 address effectively.You’ll learn how to use IPv6 practically in a computer and mobile network.
What all will you learn in this course?
- How to use various routing protocols like – RIP, OSPF, Static routing with the help of IPv6, as implementing these routing protocols with IPv4 is very easy.
- Those who have misconceptions regarding IPv6 will get their minds cleared by going through this course.
- Learn as to how to sync a computer using both IPv4 & IPv6.
The course package:
- It will be a one day course with 4 to 4:30 hours of lecture & LIVE Interactions with the students / audiences.
- Weekdays - Start at 4 PM or Weekends - 10 AM to 12 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM IST
Who will benefit from enrolling in this course?
- Those who need to do CCNA / CCNP or CCIE or those who need to implement / deploy IPv6 in their workspace should do this course.
The course outline:
- IPv6 overview
- Address representation
- IPv6 Address Types – Global Unicast Address, Local Unicast Address, Embedded Ipv4 Address
- Anycast IPv6 address – An special case
- Multicast IPv6 address
- IPv6 Packet Header format
- Static IPv6 Routing on a CISCO router
- RIPng – The next generation RIP IPv6 routing on a CISCO Router
- OSPFv3 – The OSPF IPv6 routing on a CISCO router
- General Discussion with the students / audiences
- Recommended books:
- Routing TCP/IP, Volume – I from CISCO Press
- IPv6 RFC papers present on www.iana.org
- IPV6 Essentials – O’Reilly Media
- BOOK be purchased from the nearest book stores separately
Language of instruction: English